We’re looking for an experienced Plumber to be part of our team in Aberdeen.
As trusted experts in workplace transformation, we provide office fit-out, commercial construction, and refurbishment services throughout Scotland. We have a wide range of in-house trades enabling us to manage and deliver high-quality commercial projects.
We offer complete construction services ranging from Principal Contractor on major projects to supplying individual trades as required.
About the Role
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Preparing cost estimates
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum qualification in SVQ Mechanical Engineering – Plumbing Level 3
- Hold a valid CSCS Engineering Card
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and patience
- Physical dexterity
- Be able to prioritise work in a heavily changing, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- 2+ years of experience as a Plumber